Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kyson's first photo shoot!






Well today we went to the doctor and he said everything was going great. He thinks the baby weighs about 4lb 6oz. Here are some pictures from the 3D ultrasound it's still kinda hard to see exactly who or what he looks like but I bet he is the cutest little guy ever. So leave us some comments now that we are actually keeping up on this blog O.K. love you guys tons bye bye.

3 comments:

WRYUN said...

Mom and I think he is going to be a good lookin' baby!! He looks so cute already. Can't wait to meet him in person though...

Zane Kar Ketchum said...

What a cutie, we're so excited for you two! Shelly you look great too! Can't wait to see all of you hopefully soon!

Stacey Rogers said...

I have never seen an ultrasound like that - pretty crazy! He looks very cute. We are excited for you guys!